Diablo I-II Download Here 1 Part Only.

Screenshots

Video
Diablo I
Click here to watch.

Diablo II
Click here to watch.

Diablo I Info From Here

Diablo is probably the most well-known example of the action-RPG subgenre. It's arguably the first game that successfully combined the classic RPG genre with action gameplay and has a very short learning curve. This general "action-inspired RPG" concept has inspired a plethora of other games, sometimes derogatorily called "Diablo clones".

Players choose character classes, level up from gaining experience, assign attributes, learn spells and manage various attributes in the game just like in a classical RPG, but does so in real time, unlike older and more unknown variants of the RPG genre. all commands in the game can be used with only a mouse, but a keyboard can also be used to enhance gameplay with shortcuts, and quick changing of active spells.

Gameplay is structured around a monster-filled dungeon located near the town of Tristram. In town there is no risk of monsters appearing and in multiplayer, no PvP combat can occur. Players may rest, buy items, gather quest intel and repair equipment. There are sixteen levels of the dungeon, divided into four areas. Each area has a different appearance, architecture, light level, monster mix, and musical soundtrack. The first level of each of these areas has an additional exit leading back up to the town of Tristram. In single player, these entrances are blocked until the character opens them from the dungeon side, and the entrance is available for two-way travel from then on. In multiplayer, the entrances to town all start in their "open" position, but with a level requirement to access them from town.

Diablo is highly re-playable due to its randomly generated level layouts, monsters, and items. In addition, in single-player mode there are only three core quests as the rest of them are drawn from several pools, making it impossible to complete every quest in one playthrough of the game. Either way, only the last two quests are compulsory. Given this arrangement, no two playthroughs of the game are ever exactly alike.

Diablo II Info From Here

The story unfolds in four Acts, one for each major town. From the ruined town of Tristam, you venture forth to vanquish the evil presence of Andariel in the Monastery of the Sisters of the Sightless Eye, nestled in the frozen steppes. From there you travel across deserts and jungles to defeat the devils Mephisto and Baal until you face Diablo, the ultimate evil. Diablo II is four times larger than the original, includes five character classes, addition of 3D graphics support, day/night cycles, weather effects, hordes of enemies, as well as tons more weapons, armor, spells, items, and more. Did we mention Diablo is back?

Diablo I System Requirements From Here
Minimum

Diablo II System Requirements From Here
Minimum

Download Host Mega.co.nz
Size 2.24GB
Download Here

Recommend : Use Mozilla Firefox or MegaDownloader Accelerator for download.
MegaDownloader Accelerator

Password
D6t2424T6d

Use last 7-Zip or last WinRAR For Extract Installation Files.
7-Zip 32Bit Download
7-Zip 64Bit Download

If you like this game, buy it.
Duplicate & Upload from 1part-dl.com